Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Playground!

The little guy had a blast at the playground with his Gramps and uncle over the weekend. Here's a quick video compilation of Gramps and the little stinker on the slides.

Some things to notice:
1. What a caring mother I am! (I'm all "Meh. I think he could plunge to his death.")
2. The death grip Gramps has on the slide to avoid plowing over the little dude. He's totally white-knuckled. It was the most stressful slide ever.
3. How the little booger still said "Whee!" even after slamming his head into the curly slide. I love his attitude. He's still having fun even though it literally hurts.

1 comment:

  1. I still laugh every time I think of his determined "Wheee!"

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete