Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Jeep Man!

Last evening we took the little dude to go pick up our CSA in daddy's Wrangler (top and doors off!). It always makes me really nervous, but the little guy loves it. He just laughs the whole time.
He waved to a man on a "motorbicycle" at a stoplight (and the guy waved back!).
Then this morning he cried when he had to ride to daycare in mommy's boring old Patriot (with doors and a roof). Life is so hard.

3 comments:

  1. A real Jeep man already. I've been running mine with the windows off too. The little guys is so cool. Love you guys, Pops

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could do that with the Mustang, but I'd need a can opener.

    Looks like fun!

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my boy! I hope we both like the new one as much as the old one.

    ReplyDelete