Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Monday, September 26, 2011

The arrival.

First off, this post has nothing to do with the Booger except for the fact that he now has a new back seat to ride in.  My Jeep came today.  After almost two weeks of driving the back way into the office so I could go  around the dealer's lot, she was finally sitting there this morning waiting to be checked out by the service guys.

I went over at lunch to drop off some paperwork that the dealer needed and snapped a few pics.  I will always love my TJ (and be sad every time I think about her driving away) but this one is pretty sweet.  The Booger's mom is out of town this evening so I didn't get a chance to take the new girl for a spin; just a quick drive home from the dealership.  Anyway, without further blabbing, presenting the newest member of the Booger's family! (no name yet, suggestions welcome)



Oh alright, here's a picture of the kid.  Picture him saying, "No, Mommy. Walk away!"


5 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! Can't wait to take her for a spin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The old grandma will be glad to take a spin one day, too, especially once the after-market running boards are installed. What fun this Jeep is!!! love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Needs a tomboyish name. You know...plays hard with the boys, but cleans up real nice afterwards. I'm thinking something like Bree or Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam was my TJ's name. Thanks Courtney for making me sad! lol. I like the thought and I was thinking something more dark seeing as she's all black. We'll have to kick around a few names and see what sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. See, that just means I was on the right track...don't cry, here's a tissue...

    ReplyDelete