Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Goodbye Jeep

Eric sold his Jeep today. Now we're just waiting (patiently?) for the new one to come in.
Even though Eric is excited about the new one, he's pretty sad about letting the old one go. I thought I'd do a quick photo retrospective on the Wrangler and us. (He had her before I came along so I can't speak to the truly early days...)

Here's Eric in his Jeep right after we got engaged. Look at how happy and bearded he is!

And here he is getting in his Jeep after our wedding (thanks, family-in-law, for making it so filthy). I think this is my favorite wedding photo-- GQ meets redneck.
Here we are on our honeymoon. We had just driven up this incredibly terrible road only to see that there was a "Road Closed" sign for the other direction. Whoops!
Here's a fun photo of Eric using his Jeep to tear down a shed in our old backyard.
And here's just one more of Eric and the little stinker by the Jeep. This one was taken about twenty minutes before we sold it.
Goodbye Jeep, and thanks for all the memories! (*sob*)

3 comments:

  1. It was a good old Jeep. Served you well, but life does go on....Looking forward to seeing the new one.
    Love,
    mom/nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite Jeep photo is one of Eric and Beau in the front seat, each looking straight ahead with great purpose.

    The honeymoon one reminds me of an old photo of Grandma and me on our honeymoon with our old Karmann Ghia -- which I still miss.

    Nice retrospective!

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on selling the jeep! Can't wait to see the new super duper one :-)

    ReplyDelete