Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Uncooperative.

Lately I've gotten a ton of videos of the little stinker being completely uncooperative. Yesterday he was dancing like he was in Thriller, but when I whipped out the camera I got this awe-inspiring performance:

That may be the longest he's ever stood still. Then at lunch today, he was saying "Pizza" like that old "Whazzzuuuup" commercial (trust me-- it was hilarious), but as soon as I started recording he did this:

He already hates me.

2 comments:

  1. But he's cute even just standing still.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly you just need to film him 24/7 (a la The Truman Show) and then edit it down so we only get the good parts.

    ReplyDelete