Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Budding Photographer?

The little stinker loves playing with the camera, and he's figured out how to take pictures. He just likes the flash, though, so his pictures are usually of the ceiling. Occasionally he manages to get a 'real' picture. Here's one of his dad:
 And here's one he took of me:
Here's another one-- it's a self-portrait with his dad looking on disapprovingly.
Eric hates it when he plays with the camera because he touches the lens and gets it dirty. I think it's fun to see the pictures he takes, but I'm a softie.

2 comments:

  1. That's a very artsy pic of you, Em. Almost Myspace-worthy, with a little photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! I think I still have a MySpace account floating around somewhere...

    ReplyDelete