Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Smoothies and Dead Plants

I made a smoothie on Saturday morning and shared it with the little booger. He really liked it (it was quite yummy).
He's also really starting to look like a little boy. Don't you think so?
Also, while I was out of town my Mother's Day marigold was not watered. It was so dead that it disintegrated when I tried watering it. So we're trying again.
Maybe we'll manage to keep this one alive...

2 comments:

  1. You should try an orchid. I know it seems counter-intuitive. Someone sent me an orchid after dad passed away, and I was like, what in the world were they thinking?? I killed a cactus! But it's been nearly two years and still going strong. I didn't water it for probably two months once, and I was getting ready to throw it out when we were moving when I realized that other than one crusty leaf, it was still alive and kicking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea. Orchids are beautiful. I'm good at keeping philadendrons alive, but that's about it.

    ReplyDelete