Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

That's Show Biz!

My precious angel was sick Sunday as you may have read so I kept her home yesterday to keep her from spreading the plague to her little 2 year old germ factories. I kept the boy home too because I didn't feel like driving all the way out to their daycare for observation just in case he was infected as well. We did a lot of playing and, considering that we didn't turn on a Daniel Tiger until after 3, I think we had a successful sick day.

We generally have a very musical home with lots of singing about all kinds of stuff - going to the potty, all their nicknames, basically anything we are doing. Lately though we've been (still) singing Christmas songs. When Emily and I came downstairs yesterday we were treated to a full spread of (plastic) food set up for us on the coffee table.
Too bad for Emily that she had to go to work. I got breakfast and a show!

Presenting "Sing We Now of Christmas" featuring Stinker Pants and Baby Girl!

I love the accompaniment from the girl with no pants, leopard print shirt, and pink cowboy boots. Luckily we didn't have to go anywhere or see anybody.

2 comments:

  1. What a nice sick day at home! Sometimes that is just what Dad or Mom and the little ones need so that they are ready to plunge back into real life. I hope everyone feels better now! love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much talent! These two are simply precious.
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete