Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunny Days

We went for a walk on a trail around a local lake today (it was almost 60 degrees and it was SUNNY!!). The little guy worked on riding his bike. Here are the kids taking their bikes to the car:
Here's the little guy getting started with his daddy:
And here's me, taking my turn destroying my back by jogging hunched over (please know that the little guy has a helmet on underneath his hood):
I wish there was a "how to teach your kid to ride a bike" class that we could take-- I have no idea what I'm doing. He's getting better, though, and I think if we get a few more sunny weekend days under our belts he'll really go!

2 comments:

  1. He'll get it and oh how excited he (and you) will be. Just ask his aunt how she reacted when his cousin did it on his own. It will be priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gift...a sunny, almost warm day and a walk, run, ride around a lake!
    love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete