Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Monday, January 26, 2015

Healthy!

The little guy was fever-free all day! We even took a chance and checked his temperature at bedtime-- it was totally normal. We can send him back to school tomorrow with a clear conscience. I tried to get a sweet picture of the kids and Eric on the couch right before bedtime, but the little dude didn't want to participate and the baby likes to get in your face and talk. Here's the best I could do:

5 comments:

  1. A genuine slice of family life ... much better than posed smiles.
    Love to you all,
    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute photo! I have to say I agree with Gramps. love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree with Gramps. Sometimes we get what we get when we try to get a pic.
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and so glad the little dude is healthy again.
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll add my PS to Nana's--glad the big one is back to feeling fine! love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete