Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Someone has grown up

Well... my little man is officially registered for Kindergarten starting this fall. Today was the first day of registration in our county and (surprise, surprise) Emily was probably the first parent at our neighborhood school. He sure has changed a lot since he was little, obviously, but I don't think we realize just how much fun they are until the reach a milestone like this. All I can say is that I love that boy so much! I never knew my heart could be so full.
Then this one showed up and, well, my chest has exploded!

2 comments:

  1. Wait, where are the pink cowboy boots!?!
    They both are awesome, as are their parents.
    Love,
    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hard to believe...kindergarten? Already? Your heart will continue to swell with love and pride for many years to come, no matter how old they are. ;)
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete