Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

See?

As a counterpoint to yesterday's video, here's a picture of them playing nicely:
The little guy is so funny now that he has an imagination. I put our spices away tonight (in my new spice rack!!!!!!), and the little guy insisted that his play pepper needed to go in my spice rack, too. Here's what happened:

Eric: Why don't you put it away in your kitchen?

Little Guy: My kitchen is so, so, so dirty that they'll just ROT. They'll just turn ROTTEN if they stay in my dirty, dirty kitchen.

Me: Why don't you clean your kitchen? Then your spices could be in it and not rot.

*pause*

Little Guy: No.

Okay then. Consider yourself warned, Hoarders, consider yourself warned.

1 comment:

  1. When the kitchen gets to a certain point, that's what we say, too.

    Love,

    Gramps and Grandma

    ReplyDelete