Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Feats of Strength

The little dude and I took a break from sidewalk chalk to impress our new neighbors with feats of strength speed. We took turns sprinting down the sidewalk and tagging the front door. I'm sure they can't WAIT to meet us now!
He also dressed me up as a baseball player for a rousing game of catch earlier this weekend (also outside-- Hi neighbors!).
And then in the category of "I don't even know" this is how the little guy slept last night:

2 comments:

  1. It's a good thing that the baby looks like she takes it all in stride! love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. After a full day like that, I'd be sleeping sideways, too. Fun!

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete