Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I'm not ready!

The baby can now crawl, stop crawling, and get off her knees and back to sitting all by herself. She's also starting finger foods. She LOVES to pick up puffs and cheerios and drop them down the front of her clothing. I think she even eats a few! Poor Beau can't decide which seat to camp out under at mealtime anymore.
The little guy had chocolate ice cream for dessert tonight. After his bath, I clipped all of his nails. Eric said "Let me take a look at those bad boys" and the little guy replied "Daddy, they're GOOD boys!"

2 comments:

  1. I like the Big Booger's seat!

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two cute boogers for sure!
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete