Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

She did it again!

I put the baby girl down on her stomach tonight while I went to wash my hands. As soon as I turned my back, I thought "I bet she rolled over." Sure enough, she was on her back and I missed it! So, I flipped her back on her belly and watched her like a hawk. She finally rolled over three more times-- so now I've seen it, too.

Here's a video of me being mean to her after she was so sweet to me.

In other news, we bought the little guy a real street hockey stick tonight. Now he won't have to run around with mittens and a baseball bat.

3 comments:

  1. I've gotta think there would be some intimidation factor if a guy showed up on the ice with skates, mittens and a baseball bat. But glad they both (sort of, in the little one's case) enjoy their new toys.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuzzy Baby does NOT approve! :) - Aunt Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch out for the big booger now! You are just training the little one to be ready for anything when her brother is around :)
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete