Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Girls in the house

It's fun being a dad. But I don't really know anything about little girls. As most of you know, I grew up in a house with all boys and Silly Goose came along as yet another male in my sphere so having baby girl stuff around is a little weird. Emily laughs at me all the time because I am mostly in charge of getting her dressed and I guess I don't do as fantastic a job as she expects. The poor little fuzzball ends up with a top from one outfit and a bottom from another.  If she's luck she gets socks. Every now and then I'll remember to put a bow in her hair.  At her age she is still fairly androgynous so a bow helps.

Well here is where a couple ended up tonight.
We haven't found a salon yet, so my hair is getting a little unruly.  I have discovered that the bows can be quite utilitarian while being a nice accessory. At least Fire Chief still wants to hang out.

Fuzzy got a bath tonight too so here is a cute picture of her in a newly handed down bath towel.


3 comments:

  1. I really don't think she cares too much about fashion yet, but give her a couple of years. I am surprised though. I thought you had a great sense of fashion, it doesn't really matter whether it's for male or female...just make it match!
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder the little one always looks so worried!

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice 'do, there! The dad, the big booger and the little one all look great, right along with Fire Chief. And pink pants say "girl" clearly! love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete