Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Oh the horror of it all...

The Boog is down with his Nana and Pops, the wife is out of state, and I am alone with the pups.  I was gone all day yesterday with only a couple brief stop-ins for dog potty time.  I felt so bad about leaving them all day that I even slept in the family room last night to keep them company.  Please note that a cold, wet nose and whip-like tail at 5:34 AM quickly extinguishes any flame of guilt.

So the kid is gone thus no new pictures of him (well there is that picture of him and his potty on the side of the road), but I do have a sad picture from our trip last weekend.  On the way to Leesburg a car in front of us kicked up a rock and this was the aftermath on my new Jeep. :-(
I was devastated.


3 comments:

  1. Better glass than paint!

    The Booger's Gramps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, that happened about 4 weeks in. Dime size chip on the front of the hood. Break my heart a thousand times!

      Delete
  2. I hate a ding in the windshield; so sorry it happened to your new Jeep! But I'm sure the dogs were glad to have you close by all night long, and you'll be back with your family soon. love Grandma

    ReplyDelete