Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Brushing Teeth

Am I the only person who used to sing the song about brushing your teeth every hour of the day?
     When you wake up in the morning and it's quarter to one,
     And you want to have a lot of fun
     You brush your teeth! (Ch-ch-ch-ch, ch-ch-ch-chhh)
     You brush your teeth! (Ch-ch-ch-ch, ch-ch-ch-chhh)
There's a verse for each hour...
Anyway, the little guy is doing a great job of brushing his teeth. 
If only he were tall enough to see himself in the bathroom mirror!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that I live where I can say, Bless his little heart...love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't remember that one, but I remember "I really love to brush my teeth, my teeth...(kids just love to brush! kids just love to brush!)"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the one, I think from Sesame Street?: "Back and forth, up and down, in and out and round and round. Brush your teeth and brush them right, once in the morning and once at night."

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete