Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Back to Life!

We're back home after a restful weekend of golfing (Eric) and not golfing (me!). Here's a picture of the little guy showing his daddy how to swing a golf club.
And here's a super flattering picture of me. This is my "It's wayyyy past your bedtime" face, apparently.
The little guy told me to repeat "It's late" to the camera while he took my picture. Already a documentarian... or maybe more like reality television because it was kind of scripted.

4 comments:

  1. Yep, every child knows that face all too well.

    Love,

    Gramps

    P.S. So where on Earth do you find left-handed toddler clubs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toddler clubs can be used in either direction! Both sides are flat.

      Delete
  2. He'll be a great producer for "The Real Housewives of Mars" when it premiers in 2037

    ReplyDelete