Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

T...T...T...Today Jr.!

It is amazing how fast kids pick up language skills.  It's even more amazing how much faster their minds develop; so much so that they often have a hard time saying their words fast enough to keep up with their minds.  Our little one is no different as he's begun to stutter some when trying to tell us something exciting.

Tonight Pops was in town so he took us out to dinner and we ordered The Booger (what else but) some chicken fingers.  After taking a few bites he looked up at us and said - getting louder with each stutter, "I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I LIKE IT!!!"  We all just cracked up.  What a goof.

And just for the record here is another picture of The Kid having a blast SLEIGH RIDING!

2 comments:

  1. What fun to take the little booger out to eat! And he is so happy on that sled. love Grandma

    ReplyDelete