Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cheese!

We had chicken tortilla soup for dinner. The little stinker took advantage of the opportunity to eat tortilla chips and cheese. His spoon did get a workout scooping cheese out of the serving bowl and putting it on his plate.
Each time he took a chip from the chip bowl, he would offer both his dad and me one. It was so cute and polite! He's such a sweetie.

2 comments:

  1. How cute--I don't know which to choose, the photo of the little booger with the beagle or the photo of scooping the cheese! But I can look at both! love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so lucky ... I didn't discover tortilla chips till I was in my 30s!

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete