Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Potty training and jay birds

We decided to really push potty training this weekend since we were all home and we had Monday off.  I think the little guy is starting to get the hang of it.  I don't think he had any pee accidents Sunday or Monday so that is very exciting.  He even woke up in the middle of the night last night and wanted to use the potty.  Unfortunately for him he'd already peed in his diaper and couldn't squeeze out any more for the potty.  Poor thing.

I think he likes going to the potty though as it gives him a chance to get naked.  He loves running around the downstairs circle without any clothes on screaming, "I naked as a jay bird!  I naked as a jay bird!"  Sometimes he'll leave his shirt on and look at his mom or me and ask, "I naked as a jay bird?"  We'll have to answer no so he'll take his shirt off and run around as stated above.  What a goof!

Here he is watching me take out the dogs.
(Sorry about the blurred bottom, not sure what is allowed.)


1 comment:

  1. The FCC just called!

    (He's such a stitch.)

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete