Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Heart Attack in the Making

The little guy looooooves the stairs. His favorite thing to do is play on the landing. It gives me heart palpitations. Here he is sliding down then climbing up the stairs. He's gotten really fast at going downstairs, and you can see how proud of himself he is at the end.

Also, here he is trying to give me a complete heart attack.

Did you see that look he gave me? He's all "Geez, mom, calm down." The attitude on this one is unreal. And why am I apologizing to a baby for trying to save his life? *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. I love the mouth thing ... as if he's saying "Pop-pop-pop."

    Did it both times he'd accomplished a goal.

    Don't you wish you could ask him what the heck he's thinking?

    Great blog, as always.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete