Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Money, money, money, money! Money!

The little guy spent a long time today emptying my wallet... literally. We're going to have to enroll the kid in a Dave Ramsey class if he keeps slinging plastic around like this.
Then he wore my work bag around the house. I probably need to clean it out, because it was so heavy that he was struggling.

In other news, he kissed me on the cheek today! It was the first non-blown kiss he's given, and it was pretty sweet but also really disgustingly wet... less of a kiss and more of a "here, let me put my wide open mouth on your face and say mwah!"

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE his sounds ... like he's climbing mount everest or something.
    good stuff!
    love
    gramps

    ReplyDelete