Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Imitation is the highest form of flattery, right?

My dad was playing with the little guy today by making a ringing sound and pretend to talk on the phone.  The little guy was imitating him by holding the phone to his ear and trying to say "Hello."  Then he multi-tasked like his mama.

I have to say that this is a more flattering imitation than when the little dude points the remote at the TV and hits the buttons. I feel vindicated: We read! Really, we do! I promise! 

In other news, he totally took his first steps today! If you blinked you missed it, so there are no pictures. He hasn't done it again, either, but he took two steps in a row without holding on to anything. My mom saw it too, so it really happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment