Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Busy and Boring

Our day-to-day has been pretty boring lately, but still busy. Sorry for falling so behind on posting! I'll post about the baby's 3rd birthday soon. I can't believe she's so big!!

We had a great weekend with my brother and sister-in-law, and I'll put up some pictures of that soon, too.

This afternoon we took advantage of the gorgeous weather to play baseball in the yard. The boys played while the baby and I spectated. The little guy told her it was her turn to bat, and she said "but I'm sitting!" Ha! I'm so proud.

2 comments:

  1. There's not much in life that's more important than sitting contentedly.
    Love,
    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing better on a Sunday afternoon than sitting and watching an amazing baseball game in the yard.
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete