Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Snow?

Today was a bit disappointing-- I thought it was supposed to start snowing around noon, but it didn't start until almost 7pm! Plus, I didn't realize that the heat was turned down, so the little guy and I froze our tushes off for most of the day. (I'm a genius.) When Eric and the baby got home, she was ready to just relax on the couch.
I'm sure these two will look like this (but bigger) in about 15 years, too. What stinkers!

3 comments:

  1. We've done the heat thing, too, thinking we were getting sick or something as we shivered. Genius runs in the family.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are following in family footsteps by complaining that it is cold in the house while having forgotten to turn up the thermostat directly from your parents! Oh, I see that Gramps has already pointed this out. We are all geniuses. But the boogers are adorable. love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little one's snowman shirt, very appropriate. Hope the big one is feeling better and hope you all enjoy the snow.
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete