Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Okay?

I tried to get a picture of the baby today where she didn't look like death warmed over. This is the closest I came:
The little guy was selling me my breakfast this morning. It doesn't sound like a great deal at first, but he gave me money to use to buy back my own food, so it worked out alright. He weighed the money to make sure I'd given him enough, though. Hilarious!

4 comments:

  1. We'll look to the boy to make the family fortune. Hope the little one is better. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, no offense, but the little one looks a tad less ruthless than the big one.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baby does look like she feels a little better. She's adorable anyway! The big one is learning to run a business early ;)
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete