Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Say What?

So, this video is apparently THE BIG THING in pre-kindergarten. The other big thing is wearing your shirt backwards (reminds me of Kris Kross).
Back to the video-- it's amazing, and I love it. I'm thinking we could make some awesome family Halloween costumes from it, too. We were watching it tonight after dinner, and Eric filmed us. I'll go ahead and quote him here-- "Enjoy the amazing cinematography."

2 comments:

  1. The big one's singing voice and the little one's sense of rhythm are exquisite. (And awesome cinematography!)

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so thank you so very much for this post. After watching the video about what the fox says, I am now cool with the 18 year olds I teach. For homecoming week they get to make a music video and the seniors have (wisely?) chosen What Does the Fox Say?
    They were amazed that I had seen it. And the they were impressed when I told them my 3 (soon to be 4!) year old nephew turned me on to it!
    So thank you for the video -- I am now "with it."

    ReplyDelete