Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Solo Playground Trip!

Eric is part of a discipleship study at church on Sunday nights, so the kids and I had a quiet evening together without him. We walked to the playground... we're so predictable. The little guy played with the diggers.
The baby and I rocked on the rocker-thing. I was trying to get her to go to sleep. I failed. I also failed at my attempt to take a sweet (and flattering) photo of me giving her a little kiss on her head. Not only do I look awful, but she's YAWNING!!! What?!!? Boo.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, it's a PERFECT picture. And the big one should be halfway to China by now, the way he runs that backhoe.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little ones love predictability and the playground is a perfect destination! love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry we had to leave before the trip to the playground but we had a wonderful time doing everything else. Thanks for a great weekend!
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete