Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Three Things

1. We got to see a real train up close and personal this weekend. It was pretty amazing! And loud! The little guy covered his ears, but the baby didn't seem to mind at all.
2. I was singing Rock-a-bye Baby to the little dude while holding him in my arms and it was kind of painful and awkward. When did he get to be so long and bony?
3. To end things on a sweet note, the two kiddos continue to enjoy their floor gym.

2 comments:

  1. What sweet photos...love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember thinking that, if I could bench press my baby 20 times and do it every day, by the time the kid got to be, say, 14, I'd be pretty strong! I also remember that, by the time they got as long as the big one here, it didn't work anymore.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete