Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mama's Boy

Even though it may seem like the little guy doesn't listen, he's listening. On the way home tonight we got stuck in traffic and he piped up from the backseat: "Moooove! Come on! Let's GOOOOO!!! What's the PROBLEM?!??!" Um, I think the problem might be too many mornings stuck in traffic with me. Yikes! I was literally weeping I was laughing so hard. I fail so hard at being a role model.

Here's our smiley little girl to distract you from the terrible things I'm teaching my son.

3 comments:

  1. Good thing he doesn't repeat what his Gramps says in traffic!

    And cuuuuute outfit on the little one.

    LOve,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. His Grandma, visiting his aunt, heard the same thing when traffic piled up! And look at that big smile for the little one's daddy. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. Grandma is visiting his GREAT aunt!

    ReplyDelete