Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Babies

The little guy has been pretending to be a baby since, well, since we had another baby. It drives Eric nuts, but I think it's kind of funny-- mostly because it's always short-lived. ("Can I please have a cookie?" "Babies can't eat cookies." "I'm not a baby anymore!") Anyway, the little dude insisted on getting a bath tonight (just like a baby), and I was able to sneak in some snuggles before plopping him in the tub.
The actual baby got a couple of vaccines today, so she's sacked out in her crib with a low fever, poor little thing. It can be hard being a baby!

4 comments:

  1. There's nothing like a bare-bottomed baby! love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one BIG baby! (Looks more like a hockey player to me.)

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the baby is feeling better this morning, love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks like a happy "baby" to me! Also, looks like a happy momma ;-) Hope the little one is better!
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete