Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Band-Aids

The little guy takes after me with his love of band-aids. (My grandma gave me band-aids for my third birthday.) We only give the little dude a band-aid if he's bleeding, so he's started getting a little creative with his understanding of blood. The other day, he told me there was blood inside his finger, so he needed a band-aid. Here's what he did today:
And here's the end result:
The little girl isn't impressed with what a sucker I am.

1 comment:

  1. OK, I've watched this video and am in total sympathy with the little one, although I have to say that I just laugh out loud when a shrug is the response to mom's conjecture about the zipper. What fun! love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete