Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Terrible Twos?

A couple of weeks ago, I started putting my foot down about dinner. The little guy has to at least try what we are eating-- no more goldfish for dinner unless I cook something really outlandish. The little booger wanted cereal for dinner tonight. I said no because we were having couscous and kebabs (both of which he has totally eaten before). He threw a fit, but when he stopped crying, he said "I've stopped crying! I finished crying! I cried all I wanted to and now I play baseball."

After baseball, he sat down and ate three servings of couscous. Stinker.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, Booger, I do the same when Grandma tries to serve me all that funny stuff. Though sometimes it is pretty good, as you discovered.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete