Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Monkey See, Monkey Do

The little guy was being a little whiny before bath time tonight and didn't want to take one.  I thought I would coax him into taking a shower if I took one with him.  Not really needing a shower I went to the bathroom with my swim trunks on.  As soon as the boy saw me he asked, "What ardoze?"  I replied, "They're my swim trunks." To which he said, "Um, okay.  I get mine!"  Then he went running into his room and pulled out his crazy trunk we bought for summer swim lessons and wanted to get a shower with those on, just like his daddy.

It was a little tough getting those wet trunks on and off in the shower to wash the kid, but he loves his swim trunks with the "bugs" on them.  He's so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Wait till the first time he sees one of those "bugs" cooked and steaming on a plate! Yum!

    Looks as if all the men got nice and clean. Hooray!

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete