Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'm a Slacker with Big Dreams

Tomorrow is a dress-up day at daycare. The theme is Camelot. (No, I'm not kidding.) We went to four or five stores last week in search of a costume with no success. I've already packed my sewing machine, so even if I had the time or the inclination to sew something for him, I can't.

Instead, we stopped by Burger King tonight and got a crown at the drive-thru. My plan was for the little dude to decorate it with some stickers that we had around the house. I was pretty sure we could get it to look like this because I am, frankly, delusional.

He had a fantastic time decorating the crown. He put almost all the stickers on by himself!
Here is our finished masterpiece (and yes, his entire Camelot costume is a cardboard crown with yin yang stickers on it):
I'm glad we did this-- it was a lot of fun, but wow-- I am no Martha Stewart.

No comments:

Post a Comment