Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mommy's Helper

When I started to make dinner tonight, I realized that I only had about half of the ingredients for the dinner I'd planned. The little booger was playing while I tried to cobble something together from a few cookbooks (it worked-- I am my mother's daughter). Then I guess the little dude decided that he wanted to help find recipe-pieces to use for dinner, too.
Apparently this was serious business, because he refused to smile for the camera.

3 comments:

  1. Mom says that's probably just what YOU looked like searching the recipes. Soon, she says, you won't even need that stupid book. :-)

    Love,

    Dad/Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I realized that I only had about half of the ingredients for the dinner I'd planned" - aaaaand that's when I say "Hello, Papa Johns?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I always try and get creative... sometimes Papa Johns would be a better decision.

    ReplyDelete