Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Circus? Zoo?

I can't decide if our house is a circus or a zoo.

On top of the somersault ridiculousness, the little stinker is climbing on everything from his new car seat...
...to the box of diapers for daycare.
I did get some snuggles after his bath, which almost makes up for the constant stream of heart-in-my-throat please-be-careful holy-goodness moments around here.

3 comments:

  1. i cannot believe he can already flip himself over like that! What a whiz kid! He's setting the bar too high for those babies to follow! (i.e. Addison!) I LOVE his laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure do miss that little dude!
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flip is ridiculous! I had to watch it twice to make sure it was self-initiated, but indeed it was.

    Nice!

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete