Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Friday, February 27, 2015

I'm leaving on a jet plane

Actually, I'm driving, and I do know when I'll be back again. But, Eric and the kids are going to be on their own tomorrow and most of Sunday. I'm going to miss them!

We had yet another weather delay this morning, and the little guy read a book to his sister and me after breakfast. (!!!)
I couldn't be more proud.

3 comments:

  1. So exciting when they start to read! Good for the little booger who has figured it out after reading along after others read to him!! love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's looking WAY too grown up! Time flies so quickly ...
    Love,
    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad he loves to read. You should be proud mamma...he's going to be a smart one.
    Love,
    Nana
    P.S. Have a great time while you're gone. It's good for the kids and dad to have some alone time occasionally.

    ReplyDelete