Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Puppet Show!

Some nights, the little guy puts on a bedtime puppet show. They are always completely hilarious and bizarre. Here's one act (of three) from tonight:
 And here's a transcript, in case you need it:

(Faint sounds of the FSU war chant, coming from Cimarron, a.k.a. Mr. Southie)

Mr. Southie: Hey! My name is Mr. Southie!

Me: Your name is Mr. Southie?

Mr. Southie: Yeah. Southie is my first name, and Mister is my middle name, and Griff is my last one!

Me: Oh. Well it's nice to meet you Mr. Southie. Can you sing a song?

Mr. Southie: Well, my mom can but I can't.

Me: Oh yeah?

Mr. Southie: I can't sing any, but-- I just can sing Away in a Manger, but I won't do it right now. Bye!

Me: Bye.

End scene. 

2 comments:

  1. Gotta teach Mr. Southie Mister Griffith to sing the FSU fight song!

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his imagination!
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete