Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

New Favorites

I have a new favorite recipe… I was scrounging for dinner during our hellacious Thanksgiving week and heated up shredded rotisserie chicken and salsa in a skillet as the base for tacos. It was really yummy! I made it again tonight, but with some diced chiles in adobo added for even more flavor. All four of us scarfed our tacos, and I managed to get this shot of Beau's typical dinnertime position:
Hope springs eternal.

3 comments:

  1. Poor little Beau! He's probably thinking, hey, I was in this family before you, and I have to wait for you to drop some food? She is adorably serious. love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that Beau has an especially discriminating palate, but it's nice to know that everyone enjoys the recipe.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baby looks like she's not quite sure what she wants next...decisions, decisions. Beau looks like he would decide...I'll take it all.
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete