Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pedis for Everyone!

I painted my toenails this morning before church-- my old polish was pretty chipped and I wanted to wear sandals. Well, it's monkey see, monkey do at our house. Ta-daa!
 Eric is thrilled.

In other news, the little boog can turn on the hose now! This means letting the little guy play in our new sprinkler is fairly hands off for Eric and me.

3 comments:

  1. No comment on the toenails (smile). But in other news, the Booger is losing his baby belly! Getting way too big.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute!!! love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily you have really pretty feet ;)

    ReplyDelete