Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Friday, July 23, 2010

An illustrated tale of love and adventure

The little dude found a package of toilet paper that we haven't put in the linen closet yet. (It was on the floor in the dining room.) He figured out that he could pull up on it, and it would slide.
So he wandered into the bathroom with his toilet paper walker, and discovered that he could reach the toilet paper on the roll. SO MUCH TOILET PAPER!
He slapped the roll and was SO excited to see the toilet paper go flying that he fell over. He knocked over his toilet paper walker on the way down.
I tried to roll the roll back.
He tried to eat the toilet paper through the plastic packaging.
I took the toilet paper out of the bathroom and put it back in the dining room. I tried to distract him, but he crawled over to it and gave it a hug. I think he loves the toilet paper.

(I can't believe I'm putting pictures out there with the seat up. Note to self: lower seat before undertaking bathroom photography.)

No comments:

Post a Comment