Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Daddy's little helper

So one of my chores around the house is to do the laundry and that usually happens on the weekend. Well, this weekend was no different except that I had a little help.
He just crawled right over, grabbed the lip, and stood right up. Beau wanted to help too, but by help I mean run off with a nice sock or something.

Sometimes it was a little hard getting the clothes from the washer to the dryer because of the boy's "huge heed". I mean it's like an "arange on a toothpek".

After the clothes get out of the laundry it's time to fold. However, the laundry basket was already occupied.

If that ain't trouble, I don't know what is! What a fun little booger.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty soon the little one will want to help you push the buttons and turn the dials on those machines! How nice to have two such great helpers with the laundry! Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first glance, I thought he was in one of the dog's kennels. lol Fun times!

    ReplyDelete