Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Sweet potatoes!

First of all, I use wayyyy too many exclamation points in my titles! (!!!!) In other news, one of these days I might get tired of taking pictures of the kid eating. At least I'm bringing my camera to the table now. I used to say "Don't fall out!" with jazz hands and then I'd SPRINT through the house to get my camera. The dogs think I'm crazy.
His latest trick is smacking the table when he wants another bite. Because his hands are usually covered in food, he gets food everywhere (table, chair, floor, mom, happy dogs) with his boundless enthusiasm.

How can you get upset at a face like this? (See the sweet potatoes on the table?)

In sappy news, he melted my heart today by sort of waving good-bye to me when I dropped him off at daycare. His teacher said it counted as a wave, so I'm totally counting it.

1 comment:

  1. Emily I love this blog. Loooooove it. I'm totally sitting here just giggling. I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

    ~Carly

    ReplyDelete