Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Friday, April 9, 2010

TGIF!

Well, we made it through a whole week of going to work/school every day! Nobody got sick-- which feels like a minor miracle. The little guy looked so cute this morning in his overalls and sweater that I had to take some pictures.
I'm not sure he's a huge fan of the early-morning photo shoot, but that's ok. He poops in his clothes so much I wasn't sure I'd get another opportunity to take his picture in this outfit today. He did make it through the day without an "out of diaper" which is starting to happen somewhat regularly.

He's gearing up for another growth-spurt, I think, because he's eating all the time! He took two bottles in a row today at school after a pretty epic nap.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment