Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Updates!

The little guy turned 7 last week-- we're still not sure how that happened.
And, we have sinks and toilets and some paint upstairs! We should have glass around our shower by the end of the week. It's all very exciting.
The one design thing that I really kind of insisted on (and I felt like a total diva) was having two pedestal sinks in the master bathroom. Isn't it amazing?? I'm in love.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe he's seven. Where has the time gone? Glad to see the progress on the house. The end is in sight.
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two sinks look great. Very nice effect! And I am glad that he enjoyed his birthday! Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete