Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Gelato and Framing!

We had leftovers for dinner, followed by a haircut for the little dude and then gelato at Sugarland. Yum, yum, yum.
In house news, we got some framing started today! I am finding it incredibly awkward to have these guys working on our house so hard. Every day when we get home, the little guy runs around the house to see what they've done. And then we stand there and watch them work and it's just... awkward.
I kind of feel as though I should pick up a shovel and help or something, but of course I have no idea what I'd do with a shovel (I don't even see any shovels...). It's just weird having people work that hard near you, you know?

3 comments:

  1. If you didn't work at a university, you'd be more used to it! :-)
    Love,
    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun evening expedition! The framing is impressive on the addition. Just think of how bad it would be if you had to watch them NOT working hard! love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete