Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Monday, May 18, 2015

How does your garden grow?

Ours is doing quite nicely! The kids and I checked on it tonight and pruned the tomatoes a bit. We have a little green tomato already. The baby managed to dig up one of the cantaloupe plants, but I replanted it. I hope it's a tough one!
Because it's important to dress appropriately, the little dude and I both wore our galoshes. The baby wore her snow boots! I guess we need to get her a pair of galoshes, too...

2 comments:

  1. What a nice activity and accomplished with appropriate footwear! The melons will grow, I'm sure. love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must always wear galoshes when working your garden. It saves on squishy mud between the toes!
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete